JAMS International Rules, Clauses and Procedures
Resources for International Arbitration and Mediation
In a continuing effort to provide our clients with the highest quality dispute resolution services, JAMS offers clauses, rules and procedures designed to meet the parties’ needs in a variety of situations.
JAMS is pleased to present International Mediation and International Arbitration Rules. JAMS' decision to promulgate these Rules comes in recognition of the fact that much of JAMS’ arbitration work is, at present, international in nature, and that many of its neutrals now act regularly as arbitrators, and as mediators, in international disputes. The Rules also come in response to the urging of many JAMS clients who wish to have a set of international rules more responsive to their needs.
View/Download JAMS International Rules
ADR Clauses (Dispute Resolution Clauses for Commercial Contracts)
- JAMS Efficiency Guidelines for the Pre-Hearing Phase of International Arbitrations
- JAMS Guidelines for Use of Clerks and Tribunal Secretaries in Arbitrations
- JAMS Mediator-in-Reserve Policy for International Arbitrations
- JAMS EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks
International & Cross-Border Services
With our ever-growing roster of expert international panelists familiar with the local legal community, culture and environment, JAMS provides confidential and clear dispute resolution at any stage of conflict, anywhere in the world.
Local Solutions. Global Reach. TM
JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.
- Demand for Arbitration Form (PDF) ›
- International Rules & Procedures ›
- International Clause Workbook ›
- Why International Attorneys Use JAMS ›